Sunday, October 22, 2006

Strange Animal

You know, I have no idea what kind of animal this is. Anyone out there know ?

Strange Animal

One thing I have noticed when I travel to places around the world. Many have relaxed animal import laws. I know Australia has them to protect the native animals, and I am not complaining. It's just that this animal was so cute.. I can only describe it as a cross between a Ferret and a Squirrel. I do know that it comes from the desert, which desert, I have no idea.

This was one of the many different animals I saw in the pet shops in Korea..

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11:59 pm, Anonymous cytotec said...

Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

 
At 12:00 am, Anonymous obat penggugur said...

Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

 
At 11:34 pm, Blogger Obat gonore manjur said...


This article is unique and interesting. thanks for your share. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.
obat gonore
obat herbal untuk gonore
penyakit gonore dan cara mengobatinya
dimana bisa beli obat untuk kencing keluar nanah
obat kencing nanah di apotik jakarta
obat kencing nanah di solo dan sekitarnya
apakah bisa mengobati kencing nanah dengan daun kumis kucing
cara cepar mengobati kencing sakit dan perih

 

Post a Comment

<< Home