Sunday, August 27, 2006

Everland - Korea Disneyland

Well it was a tough decision as to which of the two top theme parks I would go to. There is Lotte World, a place that has had one serious accident per week, or so it would seem according to the TV. Or, Everland, the place that seems to have stayed out of the news, and not had any serious accidents for as long as most can remember. Though riding the rides, I am not sure why they haven't.

I have never felt sick on a ride before, but when the saftey bar clamp level is set for a 5yo korean child, you can imagine how much it was depressing my insides (lucky for me I am tall, or I am sure it would have broken a rib). Despite my attempts to trick the machine by resisting the bar with my abs, and arms..... It won, and I felt like I had been punched in the stomach for the rest of the day.

Despite that, I did have fun on the rides, especially the ones that threw you around, on account, that the coaster didn't quite touch the track for the entire ride....

As usual, a couple of photos.

KR - Everland

KR - Everland

KR - Everland

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home