Saturday, October 28, 2006

Myeongdong (명동 明洞)

Myeondong 명동, which in Korean means "Men should hide their money" is the shopping mecca of Seoul's trendy, cashed up, women (or women who have someone with them, who has forgotten to leave their wallet at home). Though it seems most women just window shop. (I know why they window shop for so long, there were no shops selling windows, anywhere to be found)

This is the place to go to people watch, or to buy your name brand needs. As this was a trendy place to be, I did not see many people in couple clothes..

Now that I look at the photos, it is probably 75-80% women, on just random photos.

When I was there, it looked like a big storm was coming.

Myeongdong



Myeongdong

Myeongdong

Myeongdong





This was actually just up the road from Myeongdong

Myeongdong
Myeongdong





Oh, and I mentioned the dog seller before, he was back.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:56 pm, Blogger Clint's Blog said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:59 pm, Anonymous cytotec said...

Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

 
At 12:02 am, Anonymous obat penggugur said...

Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home