Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Quick Note

Well I have just got back from the East Sea (sea of Japan) and the mountains around there, and tomorrow I head south to a couple of places, I don't have their names here, nor do I have much time to blog right now.

See you in a few days. I have managed to add a couple of photos, but I will upload the rest when I return.

I will say this, the overnight, and long distance buses come in to kinds.

Normal - Express, your average greyhound style bus.
Excellent - A bus with more leg room, and seats the recline more, and costs more (well about 1/4 the price more) Well worth the extra if you have long legs.....

And yes, these drive really fast, and don't stop for red lights, and overtake ambulances with their lights on. Actually everyone overtakes ambulances, and police, and they(police and ambulance) don't seem to drive fast, nor drive around traffic, they too are stuck in traffic (would hate to need one of them).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home