Saturday, November 04, 2006

Street Performers

The whole time I was in Korea, I only noticed one street performer, or busker. This was that performer. She (now that I look at the photo, I am not sure, but at the time I thought "she") was one of those stone statues, but with a difference. Well maybe not that different, the trick was, you put money in and they move. They probably always do move, but I thought the idea was to stand still. Maybe she was a stone robot.


Street Performer and Me


She had no money in her box. I should have told her about the trick of putting a little money in, so that people get the idea that they want money.... Though I only thought of it now,as I type this blog entry.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I did put some money in :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 8:34 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Such a very nice blog and helpful information .
페리 푸켓 피피섬

 
At 11:57 pm, Anonymous cytotec said...

Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

 
At 11:57 pm, Anonymous obat penggugur said...

Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home